Emery Grains and Powder Supplier from India
Best quality CROWN emery abrasive sand manufacturer for perfect finishing
Western Abrasive is CROWN Brand emery supplier and manufacturer with more than 40 years of experience. Grinding and Polishing is the basic process to achieve surface finishing and level of smoothness. Most manufacturers fail to achieve the smooth and uniform surface. This leads to losing ground to competitors. Considering the reasons of poor surface finishing, it is necessary to find appropriate solutions.
Western Abrasive Ind. Pvt Ltd holds expertise in finding right solutions for polishing applications and exporting its products to US, EU, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Switzerland etc.
We manufacture Synthetic Emery Grains by using high quality bauxite processed by scientifically tested methods, which ensures best quality product suitable for various industries. Our expert techniques of manufacturing is responsible to manufacture Emery Grains with uniform hardness, and uniform grit size, which enable our clients to achieve less cutting time and best surface finish.
We have strong experience in providing high quality Emery Grains & Powder, with a track record of having thousands of satisfied customers all over the world.
We serve following manufacturers and service providers
Applications of Emery Grains
- Mild steel, Stainless steel, Glass polishing and grinding
- As a floor hardener for anti-skid flooring
- Emery paper/cloth manufacturing
- For polishing Rice/Gram Pulse/Grains
- Flour mill stones
- Sand blasting
Our Emery Product Details
- Produced by smelting low grade bauxite in cupolas at high temperatures
- The cooled crude is further crushed and classified in to narrow size fractions as per the requirement of applications
- Contains 55-60 % Al203
- Grit sizes are available as per IS standard which is equivalent to BS standard and also available as per FEPA standard
Availability of Size and Grits
- Sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 30, 36, 40, 46, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 120, 150, 180, 220, 300, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200 & 1500.
- Group Grits : 1 mm – 3 mm, +8 – 16, +16 – 30, +30 – 60, etc.
Other then above sizes, we are also manufacturing as per customer’s requirement. Please contact us.
Emery Chemical Analysis
55% to 60%
20% to 35%
2% to 3%
4% to 5%
1% to 2%
3% to 4%
Physical Properties of Emery
Above 8 on moh's scale and closer to 9
3.966 gms/cc (minimum 3.6)
Typically 1.5 to 1.9 gms/cc
Grit # 60
1.63 - 1.73 gms/cc
Non - degradable for a long period, if stored under dry condition in proper packing